Flat Roof Window Smoke Ventilation System
An innovative solution for flat roofs where smoke ventilation is required.
The VELUX smoke- ventilation system for flat roof windows is AA fire rated and tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2. The solution comes as a base unit for a flat roof (CSP partcode) and you will then need to chose either a clear or obscure polycarbonate dome shaped cover to go with the base.
Please note only these dome shaped glass covers are suitable for the VELUX smoke ventilation system.
There is a choice of 2 sizes: 100x100 or 120x120 ( please note that this is a wXh measurement in cm and refers to the structural opening size).
Smoke sensors, break glass units and control units must be selected separately (available in this section for your convenience).
The operation of the smoke ventilation system is electric and therefore a power supply will be required for installation. Suitable for a roof pitch of 0-15°
- VELUX Select
✖ A perfect solution for high-humidity rooms, such as kitchens and bathrooms, thanks to their increased resistance to humidity and dirt.Select
- Easy to open and quick to close with the top control bar
- Convenient – even with furniture placed beneath the roof window
- Low installation allows for more flexibility and better views
- Large variation of finish and glazing options
- Glazing✖ All windows include safety glazing as standard. Additional glazing options reduce external noise, offer easy to clean coatings, improved energy efficiency and more. All windows include safety glazing as standard. Additional glazing options reduce external noise, offer easy to clean coatings, improved energy efficiency and more.
- 73 Select
All Other Options...